Sunday, July 12, 2009

Purpose of this Blog

This is my first post on this blog. This blog is going to be about my journey through the Book of Mormon. I am going to try to post at least three times a week if not more about what I am reading in the Book of Mormon and what I think about what I am reading. Also I am sure some of my experience through out this time and other things going on in my life during this journey will enter into this blog also but for the most part this blog is setup to show my journey through the Book of Mormon.

I hope that you will enjoy reading about my journey and I hope that you will comment and make this a fun blog for everyone to read. I also hope that everyone that reads this blog can understand this is just my point of view and that we all continue to learn and grow each and every day so please cut me some slack as I get started on my journey.

I am sure some of the people that will read this blog have already read the Book of Mormon and may have a better understanding of its teachings and principals, but while this maybe the case I hope they can remember and respect that this is my journey through the Book of Mormon, and this blog will be about the way I see and interpret what I am reading, and how it reflects and interacts with my life.

So enough about the purpose of the blog lets get started on the journey. As a wise man once said "Every journey starts with the first step...." So please come back and visit my blog as I take that first step and start down what I am sure will be an enlightening path not only for me but also for you the reader as you follow and hopefully comment on my journey through the Book of Mormon.

Till next time,

Mr. S

No comments:

Post a Comment